Otterz, a U.S.-based fintech startup, is looking for a driven and analytical Product Strategy and Operations resource to join our growing team. The candidate must come from a consulting background, preferably from top consulting firms like McKinsey, Bain & Co. We are seeking a candidate who is eager to work in the fintech space and can work remotely.
- Develop and execute product strategies, including product positioning, pricing, and features.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape.
- Work closely with the engineering and design teams to ensure product development aligns with the product strategy.
- Analyze product performance and identify areas for improvement, optimization, and growth.
- Develop and maintain financial models to support product strategy and business planning.
- Influence the crucial growth metrics of the company.
- Working closely with the founders and helping them in important decision making.
- 2-8 years of experience in management consulting, preferably with top consulting firms such as McKinsey, Bain & Co.,Oliver Wyman or similar.
- Experience in fintech products and developing product strategies.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex data and derive insights.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively across teams.
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude and a desire to work in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Motivation to move to U.S (although this is not necessary).
Bonus Points, if you have:
- 1-2 years of experience at a start up.
- Roles at the intersection of business, Banking and payments product and B2B SaaS.
- Driving both strategic and tactical decision making.
This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting fintech startup with a great team culture. If you are a driven, analytical, and strategic thinker with a passion for fintech, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Please note compensation will be driven by experience / impact. Please respond with current CTC (will be verified during interview process) as well as desired CTC.
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org