We are looking for a creative, diligent, & enthusiastic individual to join our sales and business development team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for selling Otterz banking and payments to small business clients in their local geography in the U.S. Applications are welcome only from those candidates residing in San Francisco, CA.
About Otterz -
Otterz is a commerce account solution for SMBs and freelancers which will help them to bank, send/receive payments, manage payables, and more all through a single platform. Otterz is an early-stage U.S. based fintech startup which is growing rapidly. We are forming our core team with solid ethics and work attitude. We invite you to have a chat with us, should the below profile interests you.
- Work with leadership team and Sales lead to identify leads.
- Prospect leads based on best fit and close deals.
- Build relationship with existing and new customers.
- Product demo and installation and integration (in coordination with the support team) at the customer’s site, educating them about Otterz offering and benefits.
- Establishing onboarding process for merchants and develop required documentation.
💡 This is an In-field job, hence you would be required to manage your own time and schedule. We would measure you by outcomes not output!
- 1-5 years of experience in selling payments is preferred but not necessary.
- Prior experience working at or owning a small business preferred.
- Familiarity with banking and payments needs of small businesses a plus.
- Bonus Point, if you are familiar with the technical setup and functioning OR done sales for POS Hardware product like Verifone, PAX, Magtek, clover, etc.
- Familiarity with eCommerce payments and payment gateways.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated individual
- Excellent presentation skills.
- High Ownership (taking complete responsibility for the growth via the respective channels)
- Self-starter with a high level of drive and commitment
- Ability to visit clients on site
Mindset & Behavior
- Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging / disruptive technologies
- Wants to unleash inner self-starter and work in an environment that fosters entrepreneurial minds
- Believes in culture of brutal transparency and trust
- Open to learning new ideas outside scope or knowledge skillset
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org