Who should apply:
We are looking for hungry learners who want to proactively expand their product and industry knowledge. As , you’ll be responsible for conducting periodic internal reviews or company audits to ensure that the firm is compliant with laws, rules and regulations. Your main goal is to direct internal investigations, assess products and develop risk management strategies to ensure compliance. If you’re motivated and ready to grow your career, we would love to speak with you!
What you'll do:
- Support the Fintech business in the adoption of enterprise risk and compliance framework of policies, testing, training, and reporting.
- Support the execution of risk assessments for business and product areas, analyze gaps identified and recommend remediation actions for risk gaps.
- Facilitate and provide oversight over the development of Fintech compliance policies and development and completion of compliance training.
- Monitor and maintain awareness of regulatory changes relative to the Fintech products and services and work; support the Chief Compliance Officer in efforts to achieve compliance with regulatory changes within Fintech.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- At least five (5) years of experience in a compliance, audit, or testing role at a fintech, bank, auditing, or consulting firm.
- Professional certification (CRCM, CERP, CAMS, CIA, and/or CCSA) or Juris Doctorate (JD) preferred.
Otterz is a commerce account solution for SMBs and freelancers which will help them to bank, send/receive payments, manage payables, and more all through a single platform
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com