Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collecting and analysing feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to create a road map and deliver on it.
- Managing all life-cycle stages for a product from ideation through sunset, ensuring that deliverables are understood, releases are delivered on time, and users are engaged.
- Ideation of creative features/capabilities that push the boundaries.
- Developing and maintaining an understanding of the company's products, market, and competition.
- Developing product positioning and go to market strategy.
- Keeping abreast of the goings-on in the industry.
- Making creative recommendations to expand the product base and vision.
- Defining and tracking key usage metrics of your products to improve them.
- Required to work hand in hand with technical team and will need to conduct testing as well as guide UI / UX development.
- 2+ years of hands-on PM experience.
- Needs to be technical and have ability to read technical documents.
- FinTech experience is nice to have but not necessary.
- Experience driving product improvements by using all types of learning: user testing, data analysis, A/B testing.
- Familiarity with tools and frameworks (Jira, Confluence, Agile, Scrum etc.) Prefer CSPO applicants.
- Motivation to move to U.S. (although this is not necessary).
Please note compensation will be driven by experience / impact. Please respond with current CTC (will be verified during interview process) as well as desired CTC.
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com